• Hannover | Cultural Program
  • Download
  • Contact us
Visa Certificate

Visa Certificate

Please contact our office staff directly with any questions you may have regarding your visa. Write us an e-mail or give us a call. We are happy to help. We have already put together the most important information for you.

Entering Germany

To enter Germany from any EU or EFTA country, all you need is a valid ID card. If you are coming from a different country, you will need a visa. You can apply for a visa at a German representative office in your country. For more information, please contact a German Consulate.

Visa certificate

To apply for the visa, you need a certificate stating the reason for your entry and how long you will stay. We will issue you a certificate for the entire duration of the language course that you have registered for.

A course takes two months. Upon payment of € 250, you will receive a certificate that is valid for two months. You must pay another € 250 for each additional course you want to take.

Please register first of all and let us know the time frame you want. After you have made the payment, we will send you your certificate so that you can apply for a visa. After you have received your visa, please arrange for a placement appointment with the ISK. If you cannot come into the office personally for a placement interview before the course begins, please take the placement test on our website and arrange for an appointment for a Skype interview.

We cannot guarantee you a course until you have taken a placement test, show up on time for the start of the course and have paid the course fee in full.